You can become a client of LSGMI in a number of ways:
- Call the Main Office or South Dade Office during regular hours.
- Come to the Main office during walk-in intake hours. An attorney can see you the same day.
- Walk-in to the South Dade office during walk-in intake hours. In many cases, an attorney can see you the same day. Otherwise, you will be given an appointment with an attorney for another day.
- Walk-in to a neighborhood office. You will meet with an attorney.
- If you are disabled and require an accommodation to access our services, please call us.
All services are free to eligible clients. Call our office for more information about other services and programs including:
- Community education
- Legal clinics
- Referrals to lawyers who will not charge a fee
- Inter-agency collaboration
If you are not satisfied with our services, click here to find out how to file a client complaint. Download Form
Si ou pa satisfé avék sévis nou yo klike la-a pou ou ka konnen kijan pou ou pote plent. Download Form
Si no está satisfecho/a con nuestros servicios, haga click aquí para saber cómo presentar una queja. Download Form